Elpress Cutting and Stripping Tool EMBLA RA 0.02-16mm² * is a right-angled version of the EMBLA self-adjusting Cutting and Stripping Tool for modern electrical installation and equipment wires (90% of wires can be stripped without adjusting the tool). The head of the new tool is placed at right angles, which facilitates working at a workbench.
The EMBLA RA has an elaborate ergonomic shape with a rounded and soft grip on the fied handle, and it is designed to ensure you can work with your elbows bent and with no tension in the wrists while sitting at your workbench. Different, easily interchangeable stripping cartridges ensure stripping precision for a wide range of insulation from PVC to PTFE (Teflon) using a single tool. Fine adjustment means that even very thin insulation can be stripped with no risk of damage to the conductors. The tool has been tested to over 150,000 cycles.
*The cutting capacity of any cutting tool may vary due to conductor design, insulation thickness, hardness of materials, etc.
Cutting and Stripping Tool EMBLA RA is available in 3 versions:
- EMBLA RA S, with exchangeable knife cassette, straight blades, for PVC insulations 0.02-10mm² (AWG 34-8).
- EMBLA RA V, with exchangeable knife cassette, V-shaped blades, for harder insulations 0.1-4mm² (AWG 28-12).
- EMBLA RA 16, with exchangeable knife cassette, oval-shaped blades, for PVC insulations 4-16mm² (AWG 12-6).
- Stripping range:
-For PVC insulations 0.02-10mm² (AWG 34-8)
-For harder insulations 0.1-4mm² (AWG 28-12)
-For PVC insulations 4-16mm² (AWG 12-6)
- Cutting capacity (EMBLA RA S, standard cassette) :
-Stranded conductors up to 10mm² (AWG 8)
-Single strand conductors up to 1.5mm² (AWG 16)
- Versatility: The easy exchange of stripping cassettes makes stripping of most insulation materials possible. The working range is the widest available for these types of tools.
- Precision: Precise knife adjustment allows stripping of conductors with thin insulations without damage to the strands. When the stripping action is completed the knives open and are kept so during the retractionof the knives. The scratch-free conductor is thus easy to take out.
- Ergonomy: A specially designed movable handle with a soft rubber inlay, low friction, optimized handle opening width, an angled head and low weight safeguard comfortable work with lowest work load.
- Long life expectancy: Strip cassettes and knives can be exchanged for very long tool life.
- Reliability: Tested to over 150000 cycles. Produced from a new high tensile plastic with double strength compared to regular PA6 (nylon).
- Weight: 165g.
- Dimensions: 144 x 168 x 23mm.
Cutting and Stripping Tool EMBLA RA can be supplemented with the following spare cassettes for different types and sizes of cable insulations. In one simple operation the cassettes can be replaced.
- EMBLA SP S-Cassette, with knife, straight blades, for PVC insulations 0.02-10mm² (AWG 34-8).
- EMBLA SP V-Cassette, with knife, V-shaped blades, for harder insulations 0.1-4mm² (AWG 28-12).
- EMBLA SP16-Cassette, with knife, oval-shaped blades, for PVC insulations 4-16mm² (AWG 12-6).
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|34-8||0.02-10mm2||EMBLA RA S||0.165 kg||144 x 168 x 23 mm|
|28-12||0.1-4mm2||EMBLA RA V||0.165 kg||144 x 168 x 23 mm|
|12-6||4-16mm2||EMBLA RA 16||0.165 kg||144 x 168 x 23 mm|
|34-8||0.02-10mm2||EMBLA SP S-cassette||0.020 kg|
|28-12||0.1-4mm2||EMBLA SP V-cassette||0.020 kg|
|12-6||4-16mm2||EMBLA SP 16-cassette||0.020 kg|
- Image 1: EMBLA, ergonomically designed cutting and stripping tool (in use).
- Image 2: EMBLA S-cassette.
- Image 3: EMBLA V-cassette.
- Image 4: EMBLA 16-cassette.