Elpress Mini PVL130S Battery Crimping Tool (0.14-50mm²) combines the benefits of manual crimping tools along with the advantages of battery-powered hydraulic crimping tools. Its light weight means the tool is easy to use and, in combination with the powerful drive technology, results in a rapid crimping process at optimum quality.
Elpress Mini tool with intuitive Power Sense function.
Elpress Mini PVL130S Benefits
- Single-handed operation for easy control of all tool functions
- Electronic control with locking function and monitoring for complete closing of the dies
- A safety clip is used as fall protection when used outdoors
- Motor protection ensures safety in cases of overload
- Easy and comfortable to use with one hand thanks to its ergonomic 2-component housing with grip-friendly protection
- Extremely lightweight and rapid crimping process for maximum efficiency
- Powerful drive technology for effortless operations
- High-performance 10.8 V Li-Ion battery – with indication of charging status
- LED work lighting
- Automatic return of dies when crimping is completed
- Manual return of dies, where necessary
The Elpress Mini PVL130S Battery Crimping Tool (0.14-50mm²) is delivered without dies, for suitable dies, see table below.
- Crimping force: max 15 kN
- Crimping range: 0.14 – 50 mm²
- Crimping sequence: < 1.5 s (dep. on material)
- Number of crimps: about 300 for 10 mm² Cu / per charge
- Battery voltage: 10.8 V
- Battery capacity: 1.5 Ah, Li-Ion
- Charge time: about 40 minutes.
- Weight including battery: 0.96 kg
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Mini PVL130S Dimensions: 255 x 85 x 60 mm
*Technical Data Subject to Change Without Notice
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Insulated||0.5 - 6mm²||SA0760|
|0.25 - 2.5mm²
0.5 - 6mm²
4 - 10mm²
|End Sleeves||0.5 - 6mm²
4 - 10mm²
10 - 25mm²
35 - 50mm²