Prysmian BICON Low Density Three Part Polyurethane Resin (Sand Filled) (LDPU) has enhanced performance characteristics compared with conventional three part systems. The Low Density Three Part Polyurethane Resin is supplied as a combination of twin pack pouch and supplementary sand filler. Bulk filling with sand allows up to 8 litres to be supplied in a single kit.
Features & Benefits
• The combination of fillers used provides enhanced filler dispersion (i.e. no sand settlement)
• The enhanced flow characteristics allow more uniform filling in complex joint configurations
• Low Density Three Part Polyurethane Resin has excellent adhesion to XLPE, PVC, Lead etc.
• Can be supplied for use in both tropical and temperate climates
• Filled joints may be energised immediately if left undisturbed
• Type approved in LV joints (ENA TS C81/3 and BS EN 50393)
• Tested in accordance with CENELEC Specification HD631.1
Download PDF file for Technical Information, Temperature Effect on Gel/ Backfill Time and Mixing Instructions.
R3TFS180 Prysmian (BICON) 1.8 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS320 Prysmian (BICON) 3.2 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS500 Prysmian (BICON) 5.0 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS650 Prysmian (BICON) 6.5 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS800 Prysmian (BICON) 8.0 Litre Resin Kit
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929