D-Line Safe-D Fire Rated Adjustable Cable Clips for direct-to-surface applications. Safe-D Adjustable Cable Clips secure cables having diameters ranging between 10mm and 26mm.
Popular Part Numbers: SD-CAB10, SD-CAB16, SD-CAB22
The one-piece design requires only one screw-fixing through base, before placing the cable in the saddle.
The arm can then be simply rolled over the cable, with the end tab passing via a choice of slots… then folded to lock.
- Type 1 for cables (or pipes) between 10-15mm diameters
- Type 2 for cables (or pipes) between 16-21mm diameters
- Type 3 for cables (or pipes) between 22-26mm diameters
(For information on Testing, please consult PDF file below)
D-Line Adjustable Cable Clips Features
- Select the most appropriate slot, then fold-down the tab to achieve a tight fitment around the cable
- Oval shape of base hole enables clip adjustment either on left or right-side
- 3mm stand-off above base
- >1200°C melting point
- D-Line Safe-D Fire Rated Adjustable Cable Clips are ideal for XLPE and SWA armoured cables
SD-CAB10: Cable Clip 10 Galv – 75mm (L) x 20mm (W)
SD-CAB10B: Cable Clip 10 Black – 75mm (L) x 20mm (W)
SD-CAB16: Cable Clip 16 Galv – 89mm (L) x 20mm (W)
SD-CAB16B: Cable Clip 16 Black – 89mm (L) x 20mm (W)
SD-CAB22: Cable Clip 22 Galv – 104mm (L) x 20mm (W)
SD-CAB22B: Cable Clip 22 Black – 104mm (L) x 20mm (W)
For Additional Information on D-Line Safe-D Fire Rated Adjustable Cable Clips, please download PDF File or advise Technical Data table below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|SD-CAB10||Cable Clip 10 Galv - 75mm (L) x 20mm (W)|
|SD-CAB10B||Cable Clip 10 Black - 75mm (L) x 20mm (W)|
|SD-CAB16||Cable Clip 16 Galv - 89mm (L) x 20mm (W)|
|SD-CAB16B||Cable Clip 16 Black - 89mm (L) x 20mm (W)|
|SD-CAB22||Cable Clip 22 Galv - 104mm (L) x 20mm (W)|
|SD-CAB22B||Cable Clip 22 Black - 104mm (L) x 20mm (W)|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier