Cable Ducting System
EFLEX Square System with a wide range of electric Cable Ducting solutions (aka Cable Ducts) and accessories suitable for underground multi-rack cable installations.
Ducting Solutions from other manufacturers are also available.
Applications: construction projects, railways, power plants, urban development and more.
Furukawa EFLEX Square Duct
- Furukawa EFLEX Square Duct (Size 50, 75, 100, 130, 150) is a subterranean cable ducting system that enables fast installation of cable routes
Furukawa AQUA Square Adaptor
- Furukawa AQUA Square Adaptor is a jointing mechanism used to connect the cut ends of EFLEX Square Duct, when adjusting length.
Furukawa AQUA Square Male Adaptor
- Furukawa AQUA Square Male Adaptor used when converting the intermediate part of the pipe to male structure and insert it to the female part.
Furukawa AQUA Connector
- Furukawa AQUA Connector (AQUA-Nut and AQUA-Mouth) used to provide an interface for connecting EFLEX Square or Round to chambers or catchpits.
Furukawa Male to Male Adaptor
- Furukawa Male to Male Adaptor converts the female end to male. Connects two EFLEX Square female connectors or a female to a Long Bell Mouth.
Furukawa Converter to EFLEX Round
- Furukawa Converter to EFLEX Round (Coil) is an adaptor used for connecting male end to dissimilar tubes or other types of pipe conduits.
Furukawa Long Bell Mouth
- Furukawa Long Bell Mouth is used for connecting EFLEX Square to chambers/ catchpits. Available in 3 lengths depending on wall thickness.
Furukawa Bell Block
- Furukawa Bell Block is a concrete resin block that can be used as an interface between EFLEX and concrete or polymer chambers/ catchpits.
Furukawa Temporary Plug
- Furukawa Temporary Plug can be used with EFLEX Square and Long Bell Mouth to prevent dirt, sand or soil from entering the duct.
Electroplast Coverall Two-Part Cable Duct
- Electroplast Dutchclamp Coverall Two-Part Cable Duct is a practical solution for optimal protection and identification of cables and wires!
Showing 10 products
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier