Uninsulated Terminals & Connectors
Uninsulated Terminals & Connectors are electrolytically tin plated for good corrosion protection. Unins Ring, Tube Terminals, Forks, Pins and Connectors are produced from high grade 99.95 copper. The Receptacles, Tabs, Bullets and Sockets are produced from brass. Uninsulated Terminals manufactured by Elpress, Prysmian and more.
Elpress Un-Insulated Receptacles Rolled Type (0.5-6mm²)
- Elpress Un-Insulated Receptacles Rolled Type are made from Cu for corrosion protection (B1003FLS5, B1505FLS5-1, B2505FLS5, B2505FLS1).
Elpress Un-Insulated Receptacles with Locking Lip Rolled Type (0.5-6mm²)
- Elpress Un-Insulated Receptacles with Locking Lip Rolled Type are made from Cu, for corrosion protection (B1507FLSN, B2507FLSN, B4607FLSN)
Elpress B1507FLSB8 Un-Insulated Receptacle 90° Rolled Type (0.5-1.5mm²)
- Elpress B1507FLSB8 Un-Insulated Receptacle 90° (Range 0.5-1.5mm²) is made from Cu and are tin plated for good corrosion protection.
Elpress B1003FLSV5 Un-Insulated Receptacle Angled Rolled Type (0.5-1mm²)
- Elpress B1003FLSV5 Un-Insulated Receptacle 90° is made from 99.95% copper and are tin plated for good corrosion protection. (Range 0.5-1mm²)
Elpress Un-Insulated Multiple Tabs Rolled Type (0.5-2.5mm²)
- Elpress Un-Insulated Multiple Tabs are made from high grade 99.95% Cu and are tin plated for good corrosion protection (B1507FLSH, B2507FLSH)
Elpress Un-Insulated Tabs with Locking Lip (0.5-6mm²)
- Elpress Un-Insulated Tabs with locking lip (Range 0.5-6mm²) are made from Cu & are good for corrosion protection (B1007HN, B2507HN, B4607HN).
Showing 1‐15 of 31 products
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier