Gemalto EHS6T-LAN Terminal – 3G Modem with Ethernet LAN Interface, the latest Cinterion® 3G Smart Terminal with Ethernet LAN interface gives implementers the competitive edge in M2M and IoT deployments.
The Gemalto EHS6T-LAN Terminal 3G Cellular Terminal Gateway is a simple and reliable plug-and-play communications device with LAN connection supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE) as an option. To further simplify project roll-outs the device is pre-loaded with a comprehensive list of APNs. Additional customer specific features can be implemented via option embedded Java™ applications with access to the complete suite of GPIO interfaces
Gemalto EHS6T-LAN Terminal requires very little integration and approval efforts, and with five-band HSPA+, full type approval (FTA) and certification by the largest carriers worldwide, the device is ready for secure reliable industrial connectivity applications anywhere in the world.
- Five Bands UMTS (3G): 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz
- Quad-Band GSM (2G): 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
- Power Supply: Input voltage range 8 – 30 V or via Ethernet Interface PoE+ (Class 0): 8 – 57 Volts
- RJ45 Ethernet-LAN with support for PoE
- High Speed Serial Interface (up to 920Kbps)
- Plug-in power supply connector (6-pole Western jack)
- Antenna Connector: SMA (female)
- 20 pin header with GPIO’s, power out, SPI, I²C or 4-wire second serial interface
- Real time clock with alarm functionality
- Informal Network Scan
- Programmable hardware watchdog
- Java™ Open Platform
Download PDF Files and watch YouTube video below for additional information.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929