Gemalto EHS6T-USB Terminal – 3G Modem with Java, latest Cinterion® 3G Smart Terminal, is a simple and reliable plug-and-play communications device allowing M2M developers to quickly create industrial applications using cellular wireless technology. With very little integration and approval efforts, the Gemalto EHS6T-USB Terminal provides a cost effective, fast-to-market solution for both small volume and large enterprise optimization project alike.
The device is equally suitable as a communications Modem managed via Serial or USB interface or as a stand-alone solution controlled by an embedded Java™ application with access to the complete suite of GPIO interfaces.
With five-band HSPA+ baseband, full type approval (FTA) and certification by the largest carriers worldwide, the device is ready for secure reliable industrial connectivity applications anywhere in the world.
- Five Bands UMTS (3G): 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz
- Quad-Band GSM (2G): 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
- Power Supply: Input voltage range 8 – 30 V
- High Speed Serial Interface (up to 920Kbps)
- USB 2.0 interface supporting multiple composite modes
- Plug-in power supply connector (6-pole Western jack)
- Antenna Connector: SMA (female)
- 20 pin header with GPIO’s, power out, SPI, I²C or 4-wire second serial interface
- Real time clock with alarm functionality
- Informal Network Scan
- Programmable hardware watchdog
- Java™ Open Platform
Download PDF Files and watch YouTube video below for additional information.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929