nVent CADDY Pyramid RL Roller-Based Supports offer an ideal solution for mechanical piping systems. Long-lasting performance is ensured by providing polymeric rollers for corrosion free rotation.
nVent CADDY Pyramid RL Roller-Based Supports are specially designed to avoid formation of flat spots and seized rollers during expansion and contraction.
Superior load distribution and a low abrasion foam interface combine to ensure that the roof membrane is protected despite varying roof surfaces and shifting caused by expansion and contraction.
- Polymeric rollers ensure corrosion free rotation
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Ready to use out of the box, saving installation time and labor
- Hot-dip galvanized and UV stabilized for long lasting performance
Pyramid RL Roller-Based Supports
nVent CADDY Pyramid RL Fixed Roller Support
|Provides a fixed height roller to support up to 6” schedule 40 (DN150) nominal pipe.|
|Pyramid RL Fixed Roller Support Datasheet
nVent CADDY Pyramid RL Adjustable Roller Support
|Adjustable height allows elevation changes up to 16” (406 mm) off the roof for up to 6” schedule 40 (DN150) nominal pipe.|
|Pyramid RL Adjustable Roller Support Datasheet
nVent CADDY Retainer Strap
|Provides additional support to ensure that the pipe stays in-line with the roller.|
|Retainer Strap Datasheet
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a FREE technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929