nVent CADDY Pyramid Universal Support provides a fixed-height mounting platform 4″ (102 mm) off the roof surface with 5.5″, 10″ or 16” (140 mm, 254 mm, or 406 mm) lengths with captive stainless steel nuts to accommodate custom applications.
- Captive stainless steel nuts allow for custom attachment methods to the support base including easy attachment of stainless steel strut, threaded rod or other project-specific hardware
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Multiple sizes and load ratings offer the ability to tailor the solution to the application
- Base is manufactured from UV-stabilized thermoplastic material
Material: Polyethylene; Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 18-8 (EN 1.4305)
Temperature: -45 to 65 °C
Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
nVent CADDY Pyramid Universal Support
|Length 1 (L1):||139.7 mm||254 mm||406 mm|
|Length 2 (L2):||203 mm||317.5 mm||483 mm|
|Height (H):||101.6 mm||101.6 mm||101.6 mm|
|Width (W):||152 mm||203 mm||203 mm|
|No of Holes:||3||2||2|
|A:||114.3 mm||218.4 mm||165.1 mm|
|Surface Area:||26,452 mm2||59,355 mm2||91,613 mm2|
|Static Load (F):||1,330 N||4,450 N||6,670 N|
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a FREE technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929