nVent CADDY Telescoping Screw Gun Box Bracket is a quick and easy solution to mount one or more boxes. Requires only a screw gun to install and is adjustable for non-standard stud spacing. Part Numbers: TSGB16, TSGB1624, TSGB24. We hold stock of Part Number: TSGB1624– 187199 (Next Day Delivery in the UK).
CADDY Telescoping Screw Gun Box Bracket Features
- Can mount multiple boxes
- Notched and marked for easy identification and bending
- Improved design with stamped inch markings and pilot holes accelerates precise box conduit mounting between studs
- Pilot holes allow easy box attachment with a screwdriver
- Requires only a screw gun to install
- Can be mounted to face or inside of stud
- Adjustable for non-standard stud spacing
- Interlocking tab prevents accidental disassembly
- Unique, one-piece, break apart design
- Part Numbers: TSGB16, TSGB1624 (187199), TSGB24
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a FREE technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Part Number||Article Number||Material||Finish||Stud Spacing||Box Depth||Standard Packaging Quantity||Certifications|
|TSGB16||187190||Steel||Pregalvanised||280 – 458 mm||38.0 mm, 54.0 mm||50 pc||cUlus|
|TSGB1624||187199||Steel||Pregalvanised||400 – 635 mm||38.0 mm, 54.0 mm, 63.5 mm||50 pc||cUlus|
|TSGB24||187191||Steel||Pregalvanised||432 – 660 mm||38.0 mm, 54.0 mm, 63.5 mm||50 pc||cUlus|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier