Ripley US15 PRO Series – Large Format Slitting Tool
Ripley US15 PRO Series – Large Format Slitting Tool is a heavier duty cable slitter tool primarily used to assist in the removal of outer sheathing and primary insulation on low and medium voltage power cables. The tool will cut through many forms of insulated material such as PE, XLPE, PVC, EPR, silicon rubber, EPDM, and TGGT. The tool is particularly useful on flexible conductor cables up to 5kv. The US15 PRO has a micro adjustable blade depth to avoid underlying cable damage. Can accurately perform ring, spiral, and longitudinal cuts by indexing the blade position. The high grade tool steel blade is also capable of slitting lead, Sealpic®, and other thin metallic sheathing.
Part Number: US15-7010, US15-7011.
- Equipped with safe, recessed blade to prevent potential injury & blade damage.
- Compatible with various insulated materials such as PE, XLPE, PVC, EPR, silicon rubber, EPDM and TGGT.
- Easily adjust the blade position to perform ring, spiral & longitudinal cuts.
- Quickly adjusts to suit hard & soft insulated cables with 10-60 mm (0,39″-2,36″) diameter.
- Blade depth knob adjusts up to 5,5 mm (0,216″) in increments of 0,05 mm (0,002″) & features a convenient inch or metric scale for guaranteed precision.
- Replaceable, machined & ground tool steel blade.
- Reinforced diameter adjustment jaw is durable & travels on a threaded rod to provide precise stability between the blade & jacket.
Ripley Cable Preparation Tools
Ripley are global providers of cable preparation tools and accessories for power utilities, fiber optic and other industries. Their pioneering approach to product design enables the creation of innovative tools that solve the everyday challenges. They design and manufacture tools and accessories for:
- Cutting & Stripping
- Inspection & Testing
- Slitting & Shaving
- Torquing & Termination
- Other functions.
For Additional Information on Ripley US15 PRO Series – Large Format Slitting Tool (US15-7010, US15-7011), please download PDF File or advise Technical Data table below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
||JACKET MATERIALS||ADJUSTABLE BLADE DEPTH||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
|US15-7010||Metric||10 - 60 mm (0,39″ - 2,36″)||PE, XLPE, PVC, EPR, Silicon Rubber, EPDM, TGGT, Sealpic®||5,5 mm (0,216″)||130 mm (5,125″)||250 g (8,82 oz)|
|US15-7011||Customary (Inch)||10 - 60 mm (0,39″ - 2,36″)||PE, XLPE, PVC, EPR, Silicon Rubber, EPDM, TGGT, Sealpic®||5,5 mm (0,216″)||130 mm (5,125″)||250 g (8,82 oz)|
|US15 PRO Series|
|Cable Access:||Mid-Span, End|
|Cutting Type:||Radial, Spiral, Longitudinal|
|Jacket Materials:||PE, XLPE, PVC, EPR, Silicon Rubber, EPDM, TGGT, Sealpic®|
|Adjustable Blade Depth:||5,5 mm (0,216″)|
*Performance Data subject to change without notice.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier