Snake Tray 652 Series – Cable Management Raceway (Snake Raceway) is designed to protect and house runs of control and power cables. Also called the Snake Raceway, this cable management system is used for cable and wire junction, distribution and termination where complete containment is required.
The open design on one side allows for cables to be laid in safely along the entire run without pulling. A variety of lengths and fittings are available to accommodate many design requirements.
All directional fittings are completed with factory built modules that maintain a wide 12″ curved radius sweep minimizing any non-compliant bend radius for all types of cables.
Snake Tray is the world’s only hand-bendable cable tray that requires no labor-intensive cutting and clipping in order to construct fast cable tray bends. Installs overhead, on walls and under access floors.
Its hand bendable design combined with Snake Tray’s built-in mounting hardware gives Snake Tray the installation cost saving advantage over any other cable tray system in today’s market. Installers are able to create turns in 10 seconds versus 20 minutes with wire mesh cable tray!
Snake Tray 652 Series – Cable Management Raceway (Snake Raceway)
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from 16 GA galvanized steel with ANSI 61 grey acrylic electro coated finish inside and out
- Raceways are phosphate washed prior to application of finish coat for extra surface bonding
- Heavy duty splices eliminate the need for gates, and provides a solid connection between sections
- Hinged and screwed cover allow for easy entrance and lay-in of cables
- Available with or without knockouts on top and bottom sides
- All directional fittings are completed with factory built modules that maintain a wide 12″ radius sweep maintaining compliant bend radii for all common cable types and sizes
- Product meets NEMA Type 1 standards
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929