Prysmian’s Extended Warranty: Unparalleled Peace of Mind for your Project
Prysmian Group, global leader in cable solutions, set the bar high in the industry with their extended 10-Year Warranty! Thanks to this, customers can experience unparalleled peace of mind for their projects, regardless of the sector and however harsh the environment of their application is. In this blog post, you will explore the key parts of Prysmian’s Extended 10-Year Warranty, benefits you get when combining cables and components from the same manufacturer as a system. You will also discover how Prysmian’s decision aligns and reinforces their commitment to delivering innovative, high-quality solutions that exceed expectations.
CABLE & CABLE COMPONENTS AS A SYSTEM
Prysmian BICON Cable Accessories are designed and tested with Prysmian Draka Cables. This includes Cable Glands, Joints & Cleats, Compounds & Resins, Tools, etc. By combining cables and components from the same manufacturer, you create a robust electrical system that ensures safety and longevity. Prysmian Group is well-known for their Cable and Cable Accessories, manufactured with state-of-the-art technology and based on years of research, design and development. The extension of their warranty to 10 years, proves their commitment to delivering products of exceptional quality and reliability and highlights their confidence and pride in a long-lasting final result.
(PDF File had clickable links)
KEY BENEFITS OF PRYSMIAN’S EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Unparalleled Product Reliability: With the Extended 10-Year Warranty, Prysmian underscores its confidence in the durability and longevity of their cable accessories. By choosing Prysmian (or Draka) Cable and Prysmian BICON Cable Accessories, customers can rest assured that they are investing in components designed to perform optimally and withstand the test of time and external factors.
- Enhanced Project Safety: Prysmian BICON Cable Accessories, Glands and Cleats, are meticulously designed and tested to complement Prysmian Draka Cables. This synergy results in the creation of a robust electrical system that prioritizes safety, efficiency, and longevity. The Extended 10-Year Warranty acts as an additional layer of assurance, assuring customers that their investment is protected and that the electrical system will operate with utmost safety for an extended period.
- Cost Savings & Reduced Downtime: Premature failures and frequent replacements of cable accessories can lead to substantial costs and delays. Prysmian’s Warranty mitigates these risks by providing customers with a longer coverage period. This reduces the potential financial burden associated with unforeseen issues. The warranty safeguards the initial investment but also helps optimize project timelines, resulting in improved cost-effectiveness and reduced downtime.
- Compliance with Industry Standards: The electrical industry is governed by stringent standards and regulations, and adherence to these guidelines is critical. This warranty underscores the brand’s commitment to ensuring compliance with industry standards, providing customers with the confidence that their chosen cable accessories meet or exceed the necessary requirements.
E-TECH – PRYSMIAN BICON RANGE OF PRODUCTS
(PDF File had clickable links)
PRYSMIAN WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are subject to Prysmian Cables & Systems Limited General Conditions of Sale (May 2022 Edition). Where all the following conditions are satisfied, for the products in question, Condition 11.1 of the General Conditions of Sale will be amended to replace “12 months” to read “10 years” – all other Conditions will remain unchanged and remain applicable in respect of the extended warranty. Extended warranty conditions:
- Extended warranty only available for a combined installation of cables and components manufactured by Prysmian Cables & Systems Limited set out on this price list purchased by an authorised UK based distributor/reseller from Prysmian between 1 June 2023 and 31 December 2023.
- Extended warranty does not apply to products used in conjunction with any third party’s cables or accessories in the installation.
- Extended warranty only available for installations with adequate UV protection performed by a qualified electrician registered with a recognised part P approval organisation such as NICEIC, ELECSA etc. and in line with Prysmian guidelines.
- Extended warranty only available for installation covered with an electrical installation certificate confirming that it meets the requirements of BS7671.
Extended warranty claims process:
- Claims may only be raised with Prysmian by the UK based distributor/reseller who purchased the products from Prysmian. Prysmian may (at its sole discretion) arrange a site visit or other investigative work. Any Prysmian products found by Prysmian to be covered by the extended warranty will be repaired or replaced subject to and in accordance with the General Conditions of Sale (in particular, but without limitation, Conditions 11 and 12).
- As set forth in Condition 11.4, Prysmian reserves the right to charge for investigating which isn’t covered by the warranty.
E-Tech Components, in partnership with Prysmian, continues to prioritise customer satisfaction by offering products that excel in quality, innovation, and performance. Prysmian’s Extended 10-Year Warranty is a testament to their unwavering commitment to providing durable, reliable, and compliant electrical cable accessories. By choosing Prysmian Cable and Prysmian BICON Cable Accessories, customers not only benefit from a robust electrical system but also enjoy the added assurance and peace of mind that their investment is protected for an extended period. With the Prysmian Extended 10-Year Warranty, Prysmian Group are revolutionizing the electrical cable accessory landscape, setting new standards for reliability and customer satisfaction!