Full Time Position: Internal Sales Executive
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Internal Sales Executive (Full-Time Job Position) at our new premises in Widnes. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person to join a growing business and play a vital role in our success going forward. We pride ourselves on building long-term client relationships, offering technical support and excellent customer service delivery. E-Tech offer a structured induction-training programme to get you up to speed, as well as ongoing training throughout your time with us to develop your skills and experience.
Experience in Sales Office Support/Administration, Customer Service and Technical support role is essential. Background within the Electrical Industry, perhaps Electrical Wholesaler/Manufacturing would be ideal.
E-Tech Components are a Specialist Distributor of Electrical Cable Accessories with a mission is to offer high quality, innovative, unique products, and solutions that can save time, reduce costs, improve quality, and ensure compliance to industry standards and regulations. We are active and have expertise across diverse markets where high quality is vital including Data Centres, Renewable Energy, Rail & Traction, Oil & Gas, Nuclear Power Plants and Major Construction projects throughout the UK and Worldwide.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Internal Sales Executive is responsible for maximising sales revenue from sales enquiries, as well as maintaining and developing relationships and revenue with existing client accounts.
- Responding to customer enquiries, answering incoming calls, preparing quotations and liaising with suppliers through to the point of order.
- Developing relationships with existing customers and generating new business.
- Providing customers with technical and logistics support.
- Cross-selling and upselling our wide range of products.
- Working closely with External Sales, Warehouse, Accounts and Marketing team to ensure everyone is aligned and working effectively together.
- Utilising company ERP system to monitor stock and place orders with suppliers when necessary.
- Regularly updating CRM system to maximise customer opportunities.
- Coordinating delivery of goods worldwide including export documentation.
- Regularly reporting on company KPI’s and sales targets.
- Reasonable duties as requested by the Internal Sales Office Manager.
GENERAL SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Sales Office Support/Administration, Customer Service and Technical support role.
- Background within the Electrical Industry, perhaps Electrical Wholesaler/Manufacturing would be ideal.
- Experience using CRM systems would be advantageous.
- Strong work ethic, a professional and positive attitude with a genuine desire to build and grow relationships and business.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure, use own initiative and multitask.
- Experience of working within a busy business-to-business sales environment.
- Willingness to help out and get involved with every aspect of the business when required.
- A good level of IT competency in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of MV Joints and Cable Accessories would be would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given.
- Sales Position based in Widnes, Cheshire
- Office based with onsite parking
- Full Time Office Hours – Monday to Friday
- On-going training provided and opportunities of career progression in a growing company.
- Competitive salary and Bonus scheme, subject to experience and qualifications.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday)
E-Tech Components are currently recruiting for various job positions. To apply for this E-Tech job position or any other career opportunities, please send your current CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
*NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*