Lagercrantz Group AB
Lagercrantz is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group consists of nearly 70 companies, each with a niche focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. High value-creation is common to all subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services. Lagercrantz divisions (Electrify, Control<)/span>
Lagercrantz technology Group is active in nine countries in Europe, India, China and the US. The Group has more than 2,300 employees and revenue of approx. SEK 6 billion. The Company shares’ listing on Nasdaq Stockholm started in 2001.
The business is organised in five divisions:
- Electrify products and solutions that meet the need for an increasingly electrified and connected society.
- Control offers products and solutions in control and measure technology.
- TecSec offers different types of products and solutions in security and surveillance, examples of solutions are alarms, sprinklers and fire protection.
- Niche Products offers proprietary products and solutions in selected technology niches, such as pumps for foodstuffs, sharpening systems and special doors.
- International offers innovative products and technologies in areas such as automation, railway infrastructure and the expansion of renewable energy with a geographical spread, primarily in Northern Europe.
Lagercrantz Group ‘s operations/ divisions (Electrify, Control, TecSec, Niche, International) are conducted in a decentralised manner. Additionally, each subsidiary’s follow-up is based on clear objectives. This decentralisation allows for a high degree of independence, with freedom and accountability for each subsidiary’s management, and business decisions made close to the customers and markets.
The businesses share a highly qualified technical sales process, selling only to other companies – “business-to-business” (B2B). Each subsidiary strives to develop a leading position in a limited market, product or customer niche.