Dutchclamp Towerclamp for the short circuit proof mounting of three single or multicore low, medium and high voltage cables in a triangular (trefoil) formation. (12 cables using 1 clamp) 4 x 3 cables from Ø 27 mm up to 38 mm.
For cables with an overall diameter of Ø 27 mm up to 38 mm. Also suitable for tubes and hoses. Specially developed for wind turbines.
Dutchclamp Towerclamp Features
- Resistant to oils, fats, UV, ozone, frost, heat, salt, moisture, acids, alkalis and even nuclear radiation.
- Unique stacking feature.
- V-0 (UL94) self extinguishing, Halogen-free.
- Temperature range from -40°C to 120°C. (225°C) momentarily.
- Coloured black.
- Non magnetic / non conductive.
- Available pre-mounted.
- Tailor-made fastening material is also available.
- Non oxidizing / non corrosive.
- No sharp angles.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Very simple installation.
- Dutchclamp Towerclamp is available worldwide
Dutchclamp tower clamps have been tested by the Voltalab in Grenoble (Schneider) and SGS Brussels amongst others in accordance with international safety standard NEN-EN-IEC 61914:2009. (All test reports are available upon request).
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929