Elpress CS2500 Crimp Station for industrial crimping of KRF/KSF Terminals (10-300mm²) offers efficient production with greatest possible personal operator safety. Advanced intelligent features combined with simplicity make the product unique.
To be used with mains powered pump PS710D.
Elpress CS2500 Features
- Elpress CS2500 Crimping Station is designed for continuous production of Cu Tube Terminals, 10-300mm²
- Quick locking of the terminal using low force shortens the overall time for crimping
- Automatic setting of crimp force up to 250kN, provides optimal service life for tools and accessories
- Only one crimp necessary throughout the work area
- Integrated patented Elpress DUAL System
- Elpress hydraulic pump unit PS710D with advanced control monitoring and error reporting
- Operated with a foot pedal
- CE-approved, meets the requirements of the Safety of Machinery Directive
- PC-software analyzer for analysis and report printout of crimps
- 110-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Pump Unit: 390 x 225 x 225 mm – 12.3 kgs
- Mains Unit: 390 x 225 x 140 mm – 8.6 kgs
- Crimp Unit: 200 x 350 x 340 mm – 59.5 kgs
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Net Weight||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Elpress CS2500||59,5 kg||200 x 350 x 340 mm|
Supplied in pairs, incorporating Elpress DUAL System. For crimping of Cu Terminals and Conductors of type KR/ KRF/ KS/ KSF, no Die Holders are required.
|mm2||Dies||No. of Crimps||Net Weight (kg)|
- Image 1: Crimp Station CS2500.
- Image 2: Analyzer, Crimp Station CS2500 and Pump PS710D.
- Image 3: Dies 13DCB20.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier