Elpress DSA0115 Features
- Crimping positions are clearly marked
- Adjustable for changes after long use
- Tested with Elpress terminals
- Locking function that ensures a complete crimp
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted
- Unique design makes the tool thin and versatile
- Elpress Crimping Tool DSA0115 requires minimal muscle strength for a perfect crimp
- Designed to fit both right- and left-handed users
- Withstands at least 50.000 crimps
- Supplied with a certificate for quality assurance
- Easy to check red die nests easily with Elpress ESAQ0760 Crimping Inspection Tool
- Net Weight: 0.445 kg
- Dimensions: Length 192 mm x Width 66 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress DSA0115 Crimping Tool (0.14-1.5mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Crimp Range||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Dimensions|
|Elpress DSA0115||0.14-1.5 mm²
|Oval||0,445 kg||192 x 66 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier