Elpress DV1300C Crimping Head C-fork type Head for flexible Cu Conductors in KRF/ KSF Connectors for demanding applications (Range 10-300mm²) is a C-fork type crimp head, open to one side, for crimping of Cu Terminals type KRF/ KSF from 10 to 300mm². Crimp Tool DV1300C C-fork type Head is used with Foot Pump P4000 or Battery/ Mains Powered Pump PS710.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by: Elpress Crimp Tool DV1300C2 C-fork type Head for Cu (Range 10-400mm²) and C-sleeves up to 120 mm².
- Patented crimp technique
- For crimping of lexible Cu Terminals according to IEC60228, type class 5
- Crimps Terminals type KRF and Through Connectors type KSF
- For extra tough environments like cars and trains, where the connections beside normal electrical properties also must meet demands related to corrosion, mechanical strength and vibration
- Meet the requirements in IEC/ EN 61238:1
- Meet the requirements of corrosion according to DIN V 40046, part 37
- Meet the requirements for vibration according to EN 50 155
- Meet the requirements of mechanical strength according to SEN 24 50 10
Crimp Sequence: The crimp starts with an oprimized hexagonal Crimp and then makes a small indent in the same crimp cycle to further improve gas tightness as well as electrical and mechanical properties.
DUAL technology should be used in particularly severe conditions, such as in trucks, wind power plants and trains, where apart from their electrical properties, the joints are also exposed to corrosion, mechanical resistance and vibrations. Contact crimping takes place in a two-stage movement, first a hexagonal crimping that provides optimal symmetrical contact with the conductor, which means that no wires broke or came apart in the edge facing the terminal. An additional indent crimp ensues, which provides 30% better electrical properties.
Elpress DV1300C Features
- Patented crimp technique/ sequence
- DUAL Dies are available for 10-300mm²
- Crimp Terminals type KRF and Through Connectors type KSF
- Can use conventional dies as for V1300C (without DUAL-function)
- No Die Holders are necessary when using DUAL Dies
- Weight 4.9 kg
- Dimensions 285 x 140 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
For more information on Elpress DV1300C Crimping Head C-fork type (10-300mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
- Image 1: Elpress DUAL Crimp Press
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier