Elpress DV1300C Crimping Head C-fork type Head for flexible Cu Conductors in KRF/ KSF Connectors for demanding applications (Range 10-300mm²) is a C-fork type crimp head, open to one side, for crimping of Cu Terminals type KRF/ KSF from 10 to 300mm². Crimp Tool DV1300C C-fork type Head is used with Foot Pump P4000 or Battery/ Mains Powered Pump PS710.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by: Elpress Crimp Tool DV1300C2 C-fork type Head for Cu (Range 10-400mm²) and C-sleeves up to 120 mm².
- Patented crimp technique
- For crimping of lexible Cu Terminals according to IEC60228, type class 5
- Crimps Terminals type KRF and Through Connectors type KSF
- For extra tough environments like cars and trains, where the connections beside normal electrical properties also must meet demands related to corrosion, mechanical strength and vibration
- Meet the requirements in IEC/ EN 61238:1
- Meet the requirements of corrosion according to DIN V 40046, part 37
- Meet the requirements for vibration according to EN 50 155
- Meet the requirements of mechanical strength according to SEN 24 50 10
Crimp Sequence: The crimp starts with an oprimized hexagonal Crimp and then makes a small indent in the same crimp cycle to further improve gas tightness as well as electrical and mechanical properties.
DUAL technology should be used in particularly severe conditions, such as in trucks, wind power plants and trains, where apart from their electrical properties, the joints are also exposed to corrosion, mechanical resistance and vibrations. Contact crimping takes place in a two-stage movement, first a hexagonal crimping that provides optimal symmetrical contact with the conductor, which means that no wires are broken or come apart in the edge facing the terminal. This is followed by an additional indent crimp, which provides 30% better electrical properties.
Elpress DV1300C Features
- Patented crimp technique/ sequence
- DUAL Dies are available for 10-300mm²
- Crimp Terminals type KRF and Through Connectors type KSF
- Conventional dies as for V1300C can be used (without DUAL-function)
- DV1300C can also be used with regular crimp dies for the 1300C-system
- No Die Holders are necessary when using DUAL Dies
- Weight 4.9 kg
- Dimensions 285 x 140 mm
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
- Image 1: Elpress DUAL Crimp Press
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier