Elpress DV250 Crimping Head is a tested and certified crimp head with patented DUAL technology for contact crimping terminals (Cu 10-800mm², Al 16-630mm², C-sleeves 6-300mm²). Used in conjunction with Foot Pump P4000 or Battery/ Mains Powered Pump PS710.
EAN Code: 7393487048935
Elpress DV250 Features
- DV250 Crimp head with patented DUAL technology that gives optimised hexagonal crimping + a certain amount of indented crimping in two integrated steps
- Fitted with safety device in the form of a protective cover
- Working pressure 63 MPa (630 bar)
- Crimp force 250 kN (25 tonnes)
- Large crimp area
- No Die Holders are necessary when using DUAL Dies
- Can use with other accessories (without DUAL function) for crimping both Cu and Al terminals
- DUAL 120-400 mm²
- Net Weight: 4.8 kg
- Dimensions: 280 x 111 x 74 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
DUAL Contact crimping takes place in two stages. First, a hexagonal crimping that provides optimal symmetrical contact with the conductor. This means that no wires are broken or come apart in the edge facing the connector. Indent crimping comes after and provides 30% better electrical properties.
- Patented crimping
- For crimping of flexible Cu conductors according to IEC 60228, type class 5
- Used with Elpress KRF/KSF terminals
- For extra harsh environments such as cars and trains, where the terminals are exposed to electrical properties as well as to corrosion, mechanical durability and vibrations
- Meets IEC/EN 61238:1
- Meets corrosion requirements according to DIN V 40 046-37
- Meets the requirements for vibration according to EN 50 155
- Meets the requirements of mechanical strength according to SEN 24 50 10
Systems for Crimping Cu & Al Terminals
The V1300 System is suitable for crimping Cu Terminals 10-400mm2. An open-head C version is also available for better access in confined spaces.
The V250 System is suitable for crimping Cu Terminals 10-800mm2.
The V1300 System is suitable for the indent crimping of Al Terminals and pre-rounding of Al Conductors 16-240mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
The V250 System is suitable for indent crimping Al Terminals and pre-rounding Al Conductors 16-630mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
For more information on Elpress DV250 Crimping Head, consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Gross Weight kg||L x W x H (mm)||Crimping Geometry|
|DV250||10-800||16-630||16-300||4,8||280 x 111 x 74||Punch, Dual, Hexagonal, Oval|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier