Elpress EEB0160 Miniforce Self-Setting Crimping Tool (Range 0.1-6mm²) is a self-setting tool for crimping Pre-Insulated and Un-Insulated End Terminals from 0.1 to 6mm² and Pre-Insulated TWIN End Terminals 2×0.5-2x4mm².
Elpress EEB0160 Features
- Only one crimp nest, which automatically sets to the appropriate size for the End Terminal crimped
- Front feed
- Accepts crimp lengths up to 20mm
- Ratchet system to guarantee a fully closed crimp
- Release mechanism if the crimping sequence must be interrupted
- Distinctly marked die nests
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals according to DIN requirements
- Ergonomically designed to fit all users
- Optimises the crimp quality
- Reduces the risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Requires a minimum of muscle force for a perfect crimp
- Light and handy design without reduction in durability
- Type C has extra long handles for two hand grip
- At least 80.000 crimps
- Delivered with certificate for quality assurance (DEB-type)
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress EEB0160 Miniforce Self-Setting Crimping Tool, consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Area||Cat. No.||Crimp Type||Weight||Length|
|0.1- 6mm²||EEB0160||trapezoid||0.551kg||220 x 72 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier