Elpress FBS1722 Stripping Tool for MV XLPE cable is a stripping tool for outer vulcanized, conductive layer on MV XLPE cables. Used for preparation and stripping of medium voltage conductors, 12-24kV. Stripping Tool FBS1722 for MV XLPE cables strips (Ø 10-50mm) outer conductor screen of XLPE conductors.
The cutting capacity of any cutting tool may vary due to conductor design, insulation thickness, hardness of materials, etc.
Elpress FBS1722 Features
- Elpress FBS1722 includes the actual tool, 100g silicone paste and an instruction, all in a quality plastic carry box.
- Stripping can be made from Ø 10mm up to Ø 50mm, approximately corresponding to maximum sizes 800mm² at 12kV, 630mm² at 24kV and 500mm² at 36kV.
- Cutting depth is easily set between 0 and 1.2mm in steps of 0.1mm.
- Stripping can be made down to 25mm from the shield edge and the XLPE surface produced is very smooth all the way.
- The HRC 55 hardness cutting blade is specially ground to specific shape and easy to replace when needed.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Ø 10-50 mm||FBS1722||0.8 kg||235 x 200 x 55 mm|
|FBS1722RS (spare blade)||-|
|FBS1722SP (silicone paste)||0.10 kg|
- Image 1: Elpress Stripping Tool FBS1722 for MV XLPE cables
- Image 2: Elpress Stripping Tool FBS1722 for MV XLPE cables (SIDE)
- Image 3: Elpress Stripping Tool FBS1722 for MV XLPE cables KIT BOX