Elpress GEB4010C Features
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted
- Clearly marked crimping positions
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie due to long-term use
- Elpress GEB4010C Miniforce Crimping Tool (4-10mm²) is tested with Elpress Terminals
- Ergonomic handle suitable for all users
- Maximises the quality of work
- Reduces the risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) and other occupational injuries
- Light and versatile design without compromising durability
- Model C has extra long handles for the use of both hands
- Withstands at least 80.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress GEB4010C Miniforce Crimping Tool (4-10mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Area||AWG||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Length||Width|
|Elpress GEB4010C||4-10 mm2||12-8||Trapezoid||0.615 kg||256 mm||80 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier