Elpress GRB0560 Miniforce Crimping Tool (Range 0.5-6mm²) is a tool for roll crimping of Un-Insulated Terminals ranging between 0.5 and 6mm².
Elpress GRB0560 Features
- Supplied in a practical and rigid plastic box
- The L and LC type tool has locators- your “third hand”- to hold the terminals in the right crimp position, which simplifies quality performance considerably.
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force with 30% compared to the earlier Exx version
- Ratchet system to guarantee a fully closed crimp
- Release mechanism if the crimping sequence must be interrupted
- Distinctly marked die nests
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals
- GRB0560 Miniforce Crimping Tool is ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Optimises the crimp quality
- Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Light and handy design without reduction in durability
- Type C has extra long handles for comfortable two-hand grip
- At least 80.000 crimps
- Delivered with certificate for quality assurance
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Area||Cat. No.||Crimp Type||Weight||Length x Width|
|0.5- 6mm²||GRB0560||roll||0.649 kg||220 x 72 mm|