Elpress GRB0560LC Miniforce Crimping Tool (Range 0.5-6mm²) is a tested and certified mechanical hand tool for roll crimping Uninsulated Terminals ranging between 0.5 and 6mm².
GRB0560L Miniforce Crimping Tool is supplied with three exchangeable locators for different types of terminals (see table 2).
GRB0560LC Miniforce Crimping Tool has locators and long handles.
Elpress GRB0560LC Features
- Delivered in practical plastic box
- Locator that holds the terminal in the correct position when crimping and give you an extra hand that facilitates work in confined spaces
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted
- The L and LC type tool has locators- your “third hand”- to hold the terminals in the right crimp position, which simplifies quality performance considerably.
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force from 450N to 250N (model C)
- Release mechanism if the crimping sequence must be interrupted
- Clearly marked crimping positions
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals
- Ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Maximises the quality of work
- Elpress GRB0560LC Miniforce Crimping Tool reduces the risk of repetitive strain (RSI) and other occupational injuries
- Light and versatile design without reduction in durability
- Model C has extra long handles for comfortable two-hand grip
- Withstands at least 80.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress GRB0560LC Miniforce Crimping Tool (0.5-6mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Area||AWG||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Length||Width|
|Elpress GRB0560LC||0.5-6 mm2||20-10||Roll||0.994 kg||256 mm||80 mm|
|E||1. B1505FLS (5 or 8) -1|
|E||2. B2505FLS (5 or 8) -1|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier