Elpress GSA0760C Miniforce Crimping Tool (Range 0.5-6mm²) is a tool for symmetrical crimping of Pre Insulated Terminals ranging between 0.5 and 6mm².
- Locator to hold the terminal in the right position when crimping which simplifies the installation.
- Die calibration is easily performed with Elpress ESAQ0760 Crimping Inspection Tool.
- Die nests leave imprints on terminal insulation sleeve after crimp to show the nest size and Elpress logotype for system identification.
Elpress GSA0760C Features
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force with 30% compared to the earlier Exx version
- Ratchet system to guarantee a fully closed crimp
- Release mechanism if the crimping sequence must be interrupted
- Symmetrical and distinctly laser marked die nests
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals
- Ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Elpress GSA0760C Miniforce Crimping Tool optimises the quality of the crimp result
- Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Light and handy design without reduction in durability
- Type C has extra long handles for two hand grip
- At least 80.000 crimps
- Delivered with certificate for quality assurance
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Area||Cat. No.||Crimp Type||Weight||Length x Width|
|0.5- 6mm²||GSA0760C||oval, symmetrical||0.678kg||255 x 72 mm|
- Follow the sequence (1) and (2) when placing the terminals into the locator.