Elpress GSW0560C Miniforce Crimping Tool (Range 0.5-6mm²) is a tested and certified mechanical Miniforce hand tool for through connectors with heat shrink insulation type SKW ranging between 0.5 and 6mm².
Dies nest specifically designed for crimping of the through connectors with heat shrink insulation- known as the SKW type. Use of other tools will harm/ destroy the insulation leaving un-insulated openings direct to the terminal.
Elpress GSW0560C Features
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Release mechanism if the crimping process must be interrupted
- Symmetrical and clearly marked crimping positions
- Adjustable for changes after long use
- Elpress GSW0560C Miniforce Crimping Tool is tested with Elpress Terminals
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force from 450N down to 250N (model C)
- Ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Maximises the quality of work
- Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI) and other occupational injuries
- Light and handy design without reduction in durability
- Model C has extra long handles for the use of both hand
- Withstands at least 80.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress GSW0560C Miniforce Crimping Tool (0.5-6mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Crimp Range||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Dimensions|
|Elpress GSW0560C||0.5-6 mm² (20-10 AWG)||Oval||0,612 kg||256 x 80 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier