Elpress GWB4099 Miniforce Crimping Tool (Range 4-10mm²) is a tool for W-indent crimping of Un-Insulated, closed Barrel Ring, Fork, Pin and Tube Terminals and Connectors as well as Tube Terminals and Through Connectors type KR and KS, ranging between 4 and 10mm².
Elpress GWB4099C Miniforce Crimping Tool (4-10mm²) with long handles and extra comfortable grip.
Elpress GWB4099 Features
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force by 30% compared to the earlier Exx version.
- Die nests are distinctly marked
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals
- Ratchet system which guarantees a fully closed crimp
- Emergency release if the crimp sequence must be interrupted
- Ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Elpress GWB4099 Miniforce Crimping Tool optimises the the crimp quality
- Reduces the risk for repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Light and handy design without reducing its durability
- At least 80.000 crimps
- Delivered with Certificate for quality assurance
- Weight 0.635 kg
- Length 220 mm
- Width 72 mm
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929