Elpress GWB4099C Miniforce Crimping Tool (Range 4-10mm²) is a tested and certified mechanical hand tool for W-indent crimping of Uninsulated Ring, Fork, Pin, Tube Terminals and Through Connectors type KR and KS, ranging between 4 and 10mm².
Type C with long handles and extra comfortable grip.
Elpress GWB4099C Features
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted
- The L and LC type tool has locators- your “third hand”- to hold the terminals in the right crimp position, which simplifies quality performance considerably.
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force from 450N to 250N (model C)
- Release mechanism if the crimping sequence must be interrupted
- Clearly marked crimping positions
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals
- Ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Maximises the quality of work
- Elpress GWB4099C Miniforce Crimping Tool reduces the risk of repetitive strain (RSI) and other occupational injuries
- Light and versatile design without reduction in durability
- Model C has extra long handles for comfortable two-hand grip
- Withstands at least 80.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Area||AWG||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Length||Width|
|Elpress GWB4099C||4-10 mm2||12-8||W||0.560 kg||256 mm||80 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier