Elpress KL2585 Hydraulic Cutting Head (up to Ø 85mm) is a new hydraulic cutting head which cuts conductors with diameters up to 85 mm. The cutter tool is a successor to the popular KL1485 cutter tool – with the same features but now with increased cutting force. The cutting head is mounted on the V250 system.
The KL2585 Hydraulic Cutting Head cuts 4 x 150 mm² Cu conductors and Ø 85 mm Aluminium, paper and plastic insulated cables (there may be some limitations depending on the material and design of the cable). Also cuts steel reinforced cable, but not steel wire reinforced cable.
ELPRESS KL2585 FEATURES
- Elpress KL2585 Hydraulic Cutting Head (up to Ø 85mm) is used with Elpress pumps and its design is based on the V250 system
- Compatible with ERGO and ERGOCOM handles for ergonomic handling (PS710E)
- Interchangeable blades
- Ground point (brass bolt) on the cutting head
- 242 kN of force
- Cutting diameter 85 mm
- Weight: 10.35 kg
- Dimensions: 75 x 250 x 377 mm
- Supplied in a durable plywood box
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929