Elpress KRFN Narrow Palm Copper Cable Lugs (50-240mm²) are produced from electrolytic copper and are tin plated. Popular Part Numbers: KRFN120-10, KRFN120-12, KRFN185-10, KRFN185-12
Elpress Cu-connections are produced from electrolytic 99.9% copper. Terminals and Through Connectors exist in a large variety of types for stranded as well as for flexible conductors. C-sleeves for earth conductor branch off also come in a large number of sized. If a standard type is not suitable, we produce tailor-made designs specific to the application.
- KR/ KRF Terminals and KS/ KSF Connectors may be used for both stranded and flexible conductors.
- KRD Terminals and KSD Connectors are used for stranded conductors.
- KRT Terminals and KST Connectors equal the German “Standard types” (not DIN) and are used for stranded conductors.
- C-Sleeves are used for branch-off or cross connections for mainly earth conductors such as for high lighting protection and earthing grids.
By Crimping Elpress Terminals & Connectors with Elpress Crimp Tools, connections are achieved that meet requirements of SEN 245010, BS 4579:1, VDE 0220:1, EN-IEC 61238:1 whichever is applicable.
Elpress marking system for Cu-Connectors shows logotype, conductor area and ID-number for crimp die to be used. This system enables final inspection of proper die use as the die number is automatically imprinted by the die on the crimped barrel.
UL is an American standard which is also internationally accepted. Elpress standard Cu Terminals of types KR/ KS, KRF/ KSF. KRT/ KST are UL approved according to no. E205350. Cu Terminals of types KR/ KS, KRF/ KSF are for stranded and flexible copper wires, classes 2 and 5 according to IEC 60228, and have a working area of 1-500mm². Cu Terminals of types KRT/ KST is used for stranded copper wires 10-500mm².
Elpress KRF/ KSF, KRT/ KST Terminals comply with DNV’s rules for the classification of ships and Det Norske Veritas’ Offshore Standrards. The Terminals are approved for installations on ships and mobile offshore units.
For more information on Elpress KRFN Narrow Palm Copper Cable Lugs (KRFN120-10, KRFN120-12, KRFN185-10), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
- Data: electrolytic copper, tin plated.
- Cable inspection hole, for stranded (class 2) and flexible (class 5) Cu-conductors.
- Easy to mount through conduits, enables pre-assembly.
|Cat.no.mm,Bolt||mm W||d||D||N||N1||L1||L||Pcs/pack||Die no.||Rec.tool|
Marking example KRF: 70 10F (Elpress logotype included)
70=mm² 10= palm hole for M10 F=type KRF, for stranded and flexible conductors
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier