Elpress Mini PVL130L Battery Crimping Tool (Transformer Tap Changer) in a new sleek design with a high performance Li-Ion battery that streamlines your work with its improved battery capacity. Suitable for crimping of standard Transformer tap changers for 30A and 63 A.
Elpress Mini PVL130L Benefits
- Single-handed operation for easy control of all tool functions
- Powerful crimping head ensures long service life
- Elpress Mini PVL130L Battery Crimping Tool is easy to use due to its low weight
- High-performance 10.8 V Li-Ion battery – with indication of charge status
- Rotatable head
- Easy and comfortable to use with one hand thanks to its ergonomic 2-component housing with grip-friendly protection
- Automatic return of dies when crimping is completed
- Transformer tap changer crimping
- Crimping force: max 13 kN
- Crimping range: 30 A and 63 A
- Crimping process: about 3 s (dependent on material)
- Battery voltage: 10.8 V
- Battery capacity: 1.5 Ah, Li-Ion
- Charge time: about 40 minutes.
- Weight including battery: 1.5 kg
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Mini PVL130L Dimensions: 325 x 85 x 60 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
Systems for Crimping Cu & Al Terminals
The V1300 System is suitable for crimping Cu Terminals 10-400mm2. An open-head C version is also available for better access in confined spaces.
The V250 System is suitable for crimping Cu Terminals 10-800mm2.
The V1300 System is suitable for the indent crimping of Al Terminals and pre-rounding of Al Conductors 16-240mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
The V250 System is suitable for indent crimping Al Terminals and pre-rounding Al Conductors 16-630mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
*Technical Data Subject to Change Without Notice
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Transformer Tap Changer||Die No.||Elpress Crimping Dies LB7
|Size Ø 5 mm||Elpress LB5|
|Size Ø 7 mm||Elpress LB7|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier