Elpress PEB Crimping Tool Series (Range 0.14-16mm²) are self-adjusting, compact crimping tools for end sleeves with large working area from 0.14-16 mm². This series includes four tools: PEB0160S, PEB0160H, PEB0116S and PEB0116H.
The Crimp Tool PEB Series have a compact, self-adjusting mechanism for crimping the end sleeves within the range from 0.14 to 16 mm². The tool is available in two crimping geometries, regular square crimping and the new hexagonal crimping, which is optimized for confined applications.
PEB0160S & PEB0160H
• small handle opening angle – ideal for small hands
PEB0116S & PEB0116H
• large working area from 0.14-16 mm²
ELPRESS PEB FEATURES
• small and compact, ideal for confined spaces
• lock function which only releases after crimping is complete
• well balanced so the tool does not slip out of your hand
• high-friction grip provides the ability to use the tool with a table as a support
• hole for attaching a safety strap
• ergonomically designed handle made of grip friendly material
• low handle force is required when crimping larger areas
• emergency release if the crimping sequence has to be interrupted
• tested together with Elpress terminals
• Elpress PEB Crimping Tool Series is delivered with certificate for quality assurance
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929