Elpress PEB Crimping Tool Series (Range 0.14-16mm²) are self-adjusting, compact crimping tools for end sleeves with large working area from 0.14-16 mm². This series includes four tools: PEB0160S, PEB0160H, PEB0116S and PEB0116H.
The Crimp Tool PEB Series have a compact, self-adjusting mechanism for crimping the end sleeves within the range from 0.14 to 16 mm². The tool is available in two crimping geometries, regular square crimping and the new hexagonal crimping, which is optimized for confined applications.
PEB0160S & PEB0160H
For small handle opening angle – ideal for small hands.
PEB0116S & PEB0116H
For large working area from 0.14-16 mm².
Elpress PEB Features
- small and compact, ideal for confined spaces
- locking function which only releases after crimping is complete
- well balanced so the tool does not slip out of your hand
- high friction grip allows the use of a table as a support for the tool
- custom hole to attach a safety line
- ergonomically designed handle made of grip friendly material
- minimum handle force required when crimping larger areas
- emergency release if the installer needs to interrupt the crimping sequence
- tested together with Elpress terminals
- Elpress PEB Crimping Tool Series supplied with certificate for quality assurance
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||mm2||AWG||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Length||Width|
|PEB0116S||0.14-16||26-6||Square||0.371 kg||176 mm||62 mm|
|PEB0160S||0.14-6||26-10||Square||0.368 kg||176 mm||62 mm|
|PEB0116H||0.14-16||26-6||Hexagonal||0.379 kg||176 mm||62 mm|
|PEB0160H||0.14-6||26-10||Hexagonal||0.372 kg||176 mm||62 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier