Elpress PEB0110T Crimping Tool (Range 0.14 – 10mm²) is a flexible tool that with one simple operation quickly changes between front and side feed.
The new PEB0110T Crimping Tool for end sleeves has a compact, self-adjusting mechanism that ensures the quality. With the large work area (0.14 – 10 mm²) and rotating dies, the user gains greater flexibility and replaces two existing tools.
The tool is designed for good ergonomic work; an optimised handle force and smaller handle opening than other end sleeve tools.
Like the other tools in the PEB series, Crimp Tool PEB0110T is well-balanced in hand and has a high-friction grip that makes it possible to use a table as support.
Elpress PEB0110T Features
- Elpress PEB0110T Crimping Tool is lighter than equivalent tools on the market
- 15% smaller handle opening angle than similar tools – perfect for small hands
- Mechanical tests in accordance with IEC 60947-1 and EN 60999-1
- Large opening of the dies for easy feed of the end sleeve into the tool
- Trapezoidal crimping geometry with toothed underside with optimal mechanical strength
- Small and compact, ideal for confined spaces
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Custom holes for connecting a safety line
- Emergency release if the crimping sequence has to be interrupted
- When contact crimping of Elpress terminals, a connection is achieved that has been tested according to VDE 0609
- Tested with 50,000 crimps without calibration and is thereby “lifetime-calibrated”
- Comes with certificates for basic quality monitoring
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929