Elpress PEB0110T Crimping Tool (Range 0.14 – 10mm²) is a flexible tool that with one simple operation quickly changes between front and side feed.
The new PEB0110T Crimping Tool for end sleeves has a compact, self-adjusting mechanism that ensures the quality. With the large work area (0.14 – 10 mm²) and rotating dies, the user gains greater flexibility and replaces two existing tools.
Designed for good ergonomic work; an optimised handle force and smaller handle opening than other end sleeve tools.
Like the other tools in the PEB series, Crimp Tool PEB0110T has good balance and a high-friction grip that makes it possible to use a table as support.
Elpress PEB0110T Crimping Tool (0.14-10mm²) has replaced: Elpress DEB0325 Crimping Tool (0.25-2.5mm²).
Elpress PEB0110T Features
- Elpress PEB0110T Crimping Tool is lighter than equivalent tools on the market
- 15% smaller handle opening angle than similar tools – perfect for small hands
- Mechanical tests in accordance with IEC 60947-1 and EN 60999-1
- Large opening of the dies for easy feed of the end sleeve into the tool
- Trapezoidal crimping geometry with toothed underside with optimal mechanical strength
- Small and compact, ideal for confined spaces
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Custom holes for connecting a safety line
- Emergency release if the installer needs to interrup the crimping sequence
- When contact crimping of Elpress terminals, a connection is achieved that has been tested according to VDE 0609
- Tested with 50,000 crimps without calibration and is thereby “lifetime-calibrated”
- Comes with certificates for basic quality monitoring
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier