Elpress PVL1300DUAL Crimping Tool for flexible Cu Conductors in KRF/ KSF Connectors for demanding applications (Range 10-300mm²) is a battery powered crimp tool for crimping of type KRF/ KSF from 10 to 300mm² in demanding applications.
PVL1300DB, supplied with two batteries.
PVL1300DUAL-US, DUAL Crimping Tool supplied with a 115 VAC charger.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by: Elpress PVX1300C2 Battery Operated Crimping Tool (6-400mm²).
- Patented crimp technique
- For crimping of lexible Cu Terminals according to IEC60228, type class 5
- Crimps Terminals type KRF and Through Connectors type KSF
- For extra tough environments like cars and trains, where the connections beside normal electrical properties also must meet demands related to corrosion, mechanical strength and vibration
- Meet the requirements in IEC/ EN 61238:1
- Meet the requirements of corrosion according to DIN V 40046, part 37
- Meet the requirements for vibration according to EN 50 155
- Meet the requirements of mechanical strength according to SEN 24 50 10
Crimp Sequence: The crimp starts with an oprimized hexagonal Crimp and then makes a small indent in the same crimp cycle to further improve gas tightness as well as electrical and mechanical properties.
DUAL Crimping technology should be used in particularly severe conditions, such as in trucks, wind power plants and trains, where apart from their electrical properties, the joints are also exposed to corrosion, mechanical resistance and vibrations. Contact crimping takes place in a two-stage movement, first a hexagonal crimping that provides optimal symmetrical contact with the conductor, which means that no wires are broken or come apart in the edge facing the terminal. This is followed by an additional indent crimp, which provides 30% better electrical properties.
Elpress PVL1300DUAL Features
- PVL1300DUAL Crimping Tool has ergonomic design that optimizes the balance of the tool in the users hand
- Buzzing signal and flashing light if right pressure is not achieved
- LED lightning for work in dark environments
- Possibility to document each crimp for unique service control
- Crimp force 124 kN (13 ton)
- Crimps/ charge: 60-120 depending on size and temperature
- Crimp time: 4-12 s depending on size
- Working temperature -20°C to +40°C
- Environmental friendly battery, Li-Ion Makita, 3.0 Ah, 18 V
- Battery charger Li-Ion Makita, charging time 22 min
- LED indication of charge status
- For service and installation use
- Supplied with robust plastic case, battery, charger and instruction manual
- PVL1300DB, supplied with two batteries
- PVL1300DUAL-US, supplied with a 115 VAC charger
- Weight 5.4 kg (incuding battery)
- Dimensions 412 x 319 x 75 mm
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
- Image 1: Elpress DUAL Crimp Press