Elpress TRB0515B Crimping Tool (0.5-1.5mm²) is a tool for roll crimping of Elpress B1507FLSB8 Un-Insulated Receptacle 90° Rolled Type (0.5-1.5mm²).
Elpress TRB0515B Features
- Crimp points are distinctly marked
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals, according to requirements of SEN and DIN
- Locking function that ensures a complete crimp
- Emergency release if the crimping process must be interrupted
- Unique design makes the tool thin and versatile
- Minimum muscle strength required for complete crimp
- TRB0515B Crimping Tool withstands at least 50.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
- Weight 0.74 kg
- Length 275 mm
- Width 135 mm
- Height 49 mm tool for roll crimping
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress TRB0515B Crimping Tool (0.5-1.5mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|0.5- 1.5 mm2
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier