GIFAS Wall Mounted Distributor – Type 7700
GIFAS Solid Rubber Wall Mounted Distributor – Type 7700
GIFAS Wall Mounted Distributor – Type 7700 (Art. No: 301479) is a simple and easy to install electric power distribution box that can be mounted on walls or other stands via C rails or retaining tabs. Well suited for many applications, especially in areas that depend on high-quality, robust enclosures and total reliability. 290635
- Miniature circuit breakers under transparent protective cap: 21 (17 + 4 per transparent protective cap) 290635 301479
Featured image is similar to the product offered (distributor is supplied with English Schukos, unless German ones are needed).
GIFAS Type 7700 – Technical Features
Article Numbers: 301479, 290635
Dimensions: H x W x D = 370 x 336 x 162 mm
Protection: IP 54
Concurrency factor: 0.51
Weight: approx. 10 kg
- 1 x M40 Cable Gland from below
- 1 x M40 Blind Cable Gland from above
(outer diameter of the incoming cable 18-32mm) and
- 1 x Terminal Block 5pole, 35mm²
for the incoming cable
- 1 x CEE-socket 5 x 63A/400V,
protected by 1 x 63A, 3pole MCB in C-type
- 1 x CEE-socket 5 x 32A/400V,
protected by 1 x 32A, 3pole MCB in C-type
- 1 x CEE-socket 5 x 16A/400V,
protected by 1 x 16A, 3pole MCB in C-type
- 3 x Schukosockets 230V, according to British Standard 1363,
protected by 3 x 13A, 1pole MCB in B-type
- 1 x 63/0.03A, 4pole RCD for all sockets
- Protective devices behind 1 x transparent protective cap
THE ADVANTAGES OF GIFAS DISTRIBUTORS
– various advantages of solid rubber materials
– all external metal parts are made of rust-proof materials
– fuse elements protected by impact-resistant special coverings
– VA, double anchor screws with stainless brass press-in sockets are inserted into the housing
– service-friendly construction, as all parts can be individually replaced
– protection category up to IP65
– self-extinguishing and hard to combust
– from series 7200 and above, all distributors have terminal blocks as standard
– comply with all basic requirements for equipment of category 2 “K 2”
– electrically tested by the manufacturer
HOUSING MATERIAL, HOUSING VERSIONS
The solid rubber housings may be delivered in various housing measurements. In addition to the standard housings, for special applications, housing variants are available with the preferred tops. According to the customer’s requirements, special customised solutions can be designed and manufactured.
Cable inlets are manufactured on a project-specific basis, dependent on the number and cross-section of the intended connection lines. Bore holes in the corresponding places are provided for this and the PG glands are mounted for supply from above or below.
The solid rubber distributors, by means of the internal fastening points (sealed from within by the manufacturer), may be mounted straight onto the wall. Or, according to the version, mounting via C rails or retaining tabs is a possibility.
SOLID RUBBER HOUSING SEALING
On grounds of the material’s properties, as well as the high wall thickness, no condensation accumulates in the solid rubber distributors. A ventilation recess is not required.
As an option for wall-mounting, various standard solutions are available. As a simple stand solution, we offer a galvanised collapsible stand. For highvalue stand solutions and higher loads in outdoor use, as an option, robust T stands in various material finishes are available.
The electrical components can be built in flexibly, to the front side or in the side walls. According to the housing shape and size, various distributor units are available.
For more information on GIFAS Wall Mounted Distributor 7700 (301479), please advise Technical Data below. For additional information on Distribution Boxes of this type and other Wall-Mounted Distributors download PDF File. 290635
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
(H x W x D)
|301479||0.51||IP 54||370 x 336 x 162 mm||approx. 10 kg|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier