Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor 271 N Series
Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor 271 N Series has the same case size with Type 267 and is specially designed for use at temperatures up to 150℃.
Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor 271 N Features
- Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor 271 N Series is accomplished by development of higher purity tantalum powder and other materials and improvement of pelleting and anodizing process condition. Temperature range of continuous usage is improved from 125℃ to 150℃ with specified voltage derating.
- Moisture resistance: 85℃ 85%R.H.1000h
- Dimensional accuracy and symmetrical terminal structure suitable for high-density mounting ensures excellent “Self-Alignment”.
- Recommended Soldering Conditions: 320℃ for 10 seconds by reflow or flow soldering.
- This type is especially suitable for ECU(Electronics Control Unit),Automatic Transmission and others in the engine room of automobile, and for High Reliability applications.
|Type||271 N Series|
|Category Temperature Range||-55～+150℃|
|Failure Rated Level||0.5%/1000h|
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use
Typical example of application
|Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|Type 267 P Series|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type 267 N Series
Type 271 N Series
Type 279 M Series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type 267 M Series
Type 267 E Series
Type 269 M Series
Type 269 E Series
Type 281 M Series
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko, Game machine)
|Type 251M Series
Type 251 T Series
Type 278 M Series
Type 281 E Series
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier