Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor 278 M Series is a series of ultra miniature tantalum chip capacitors with case size 2012 (2.0×1.25×1.2mm thick). The capacitors are designed to meet the demands for further miniature of devices.
- Suitable for surface mounting with high precise dimensional accuracy.
- Soldering:260℃ for 10 seconds by reflow or flow soldering.
- Type 278 is suitable for miniature applications such as DVC, DSC and PCMCIA cards, and high-function compact portable devices such as mobile phones and smartphones.
- Lead-free and RoHS Compliant.
- Halogen and antimony free product is available upon request.
|Type||278 M Series|
|Category Temperature Range||-55～+125℃|
|Capacitance tolerance||±20% (M)/±10% (K)|
|Failure Rated Level||1%/1000h|
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use||Recommendation Type|
|Outline||Typical example of application||Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|Type 267 P Series|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type 267 N Series
Type 271 N Series
Type 279 M Series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type 267 M Series
Type 267 E Series
Type 269 M Series
Type 269 E Series
Type 281 M Series
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko, Game machine)
|Type 251M Series
Type 251 T Series
Type 278 M Series
Type 281 E Series