Matsuo Current Fuse JHC H Series
Matsuo have realized small size and high current rating in surface mount type and developed High Current Fuse JHC H Series with high lifetime characteristics.
Current Fuse JHC H Series can be used for external short circuit protection of equipment operating in high temperature environments such as cogeneration equipment using fuel cell. Furthermore perfectly compliant to Lead-free makes environment friendly design..
*Please beware of imitations.
- High current rating was realized because a fuse element and a terminal adopt the structure of one.
- It was improved lifetime while taking advantage of conventional characteristics.
- Surface mount type and small size of 7358 (7.3mm×5.8mm×4.2mm).
- Surface temperature rise is 75℃ or less when applying rated current. This gives little influence to the peripheral units.
- Alumina ceramics are adopted as a case, original structure is adopted as the inside of a case, and the safety at the time of fusing is improved.
- Suitable for automatic mounting.
- Complete lead-free.
|Type||JHC H Series|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+125℃|
|Voltage Drop||90ｍV max|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ or more|
|Fusing Characteristics||Fusing within 1 minutes if the current is 250% of rated current.|
|Blocking Characteristic||Breaking voltage：Rated voltgae
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use||Recommendation Type|
|Outline||Typical example of application||Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|With no relevance|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type KAB N series
Type JAG N series
Type KVA N series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type KAB M series|
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko,Game machine)
Type KAB T series
Type JAE, Type JAG
Type JAH, Type JAH L series
Type JHC, Type JHC H series
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier