Matsuo Current Fuse KAB T Series micro fuse is designed for protection of Lithium ion battery, maintaining original characteristics with Resist Current Pulse improved.
In accordance with growth of portable electronic appliance, usage of Lithium ion battery is increasing. Furthermore perfectly compliant to Lead-free makes environment friendly design.
- Matsuo Current Fuse KAB T Series show no variation and have excellent Resist Current Pulse in fusing characteristics.
- Surface temperature rise is 75°C or less when applying rated current. This offers less influence on the peripheral units.
- Suitable for automatic mounting.
- Precise dimensions allows high-density mounting and symmetrical construction of terminals provide “Self-Alignment”.
- Resistance to soldering heat : Reflow or flow soldering 10 seconds at 260°C.
- High accuracy carrier tape by using pressed pocket paper ensures excellent mounting.
|Type||KAB T Series|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+125℃|
|Voltage Drop||110ｍV max|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ or more|
|Fusing Characteristics||Fusing within 1 minutes if the current is 200% of rated current.|
|Blocking Characteristic||Breaking voltage：32V
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use||Recommendation Type|
|Outline||Typical example of application||Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|With no relevance|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type KAB N series
Type JAG N series
Type KVA N series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type KAB M series|
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko,Game machine)
Type KAB T series
Type JAE, Type JAG
Type JAH, Type JAH L series
Type JHC, Type JHC H series