Matsuo Current Fuse KAB is designed for circuit protection against excessive current in portable electronic equipment, electronic circuit around battery, etc. because the demand for high capacity batteries is increasing.
Further miniaturization and low profile with extended rated range can be used for wider application. Also, the ecology design of Current Fuse KAB Type is friendly to environment due to complete lead free.
- New type fuses were developed by our original technology. They show no variation in fusing characteristics and have excellent fast-blow capability.
- Surface temperature rise is 75°C or less when applying rated current. This offers less influence on the peripheral units.
- The fuses come in ultra-small size 1608 (1. 6×0.8×0.45 mm) and 2012 (2. 0×1. 25×0.5 mm).
- Suitable for automatic mounting.
- Precise dimensions allows high-density mounting and symmetrical construction of terminals provide “Self-Alignment”.
- Resistance to soldering heat : Reflow or flow soldering 10 seconds at 260°C.
- High accuracy carrier tape by using pressed pocket paper ensures excellent mounting.
- LEAD-FREE and RoHS Compliant.
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+125℃|
|Voltage Drop||480mV max|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ or more|
|Fusing Characteristics||Fusing within 1 minutes if the current is 200% of rated current.|
|Blocking Characteristic||Breaking voltage：24V, 32V, 50V
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use||Recommendation Type|
|Outline||Typical example of application||Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|With no relevance|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type KAB N series
Type JAG N series
Type KVA N series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type KAB M series|
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko,Game machine)
Type KAB T series
Type JAE, Type JAG
Type JAH, Type JAH L series
Type JHC, Type JHC H series
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier