Matsuo Film Capacitor 503 A Series is a series of capacitors suitable for amusement equipment and consumer equipment.
Matsuo Film Capacitor 431 A Series Features
- Operating temperature: +125℃ with voltage derating.
- Reduced height is suitable for high density packaging.
- Available for packaging in tape.(Reel and Ammo)
- Matsuo Film Capacitor 503 A Series is suitable for miniature electronic applications.
- LEAD-FREE and RoHS Compliant.
- Products for consumer equipment : Suitable for the secondary circuits of electronic equipment, filter circuit and bypass circuit for Amusement equipment.
|Failure Rated Level||Not specified (Code A)|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+125℃|
|Capacitance tolerance||±5% (Code J)
±10% (Code K)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier