Matsuo Film Capacitor 556 A Series is suitable for amusement equipment and consumer equipment. Maximum ambient temperature is 105℃.
Matsuo Film Capacitor 556 A Series Features
- Flame-retardant case and resin.
- Withstand long life(2000Hr 85℃ 1. 4RV).
- High and stable insulation resistance.
- All items have 5 mm lead spacing and suitable for standard PWB.
- Tape and reel packaging by straight lead wire is available. Dual marking is applied so that marking on body is visible after mounted.
- LEAD-FREE and RoHS Compliant.
- Products for consumer equipment: Suitable for the secondary circuits of electronic equipment, filter circuit and bypass circuit for Amusement equipment.
|Failure Rated Level||Not specified (Code A)|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+105℃|
|Capacitance tolerance||±5% (Code J)
±10% (Code K)
±20% (Code M)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier