Matsuo Film Capacitor 559 series is suitable for Charge and Discharge circuit. This series is high-reliability capacitors developed for devices, such as automotive electric components, to be used under severe environmental conditions. Maximum ambient temperature is 125℃.
(Humidity load life：85℃ 85% RH 1000hours)
- Suitable for CDI circuit
- Max. category temperature at 125℃.
- Excellent moisture-proof.
- Flame-retardant case and resin.
- Tight mounting to PCB and excellent vibration-proof construction.
- RoHS COMPLIANT. Complete LEAD FREE is also available. (As for details, please contact us)
|Failure Rated Level||Not specified (Code A)|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+125℃|
|Capacitance tolerance||±5% (Code J)
±10% (Code K)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929