nVent CADDY Flanged Nut (SNSW) is a combination of a slotted channel washer and nut that can be installed at any location along a threaded rod. Ideal for retrofit project where disassembly of the existing trapeze is not desired.
Part Numbers: SNSWM8, SNSWM10
- Ideal for retrofit projects, such as trapeze installations, where disassembly of the support system is not desired
- Use as a stopper when installing nVent CADDY Rod Lock assemblies
- Can be easily installed, removed, and repositioned at any location along the threaded rod
- Ready to use out of the box and eliminates multiple pieces of standard hardware
- Functions as a hex nut and flat washer combined
- Washer is wide enough to work with standard strut channel profiles
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a FREE technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Material: Steel, Finish: Electrogalvanised, Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
|Part Number||Article Number||Rod Size
|A||B||Wrench Size||Static Load
|SNSWM8||390101||M8||42.4 mm||20 mm||6.5 mm||19 mm||1,557 N||20 pc|
|SNSWM10||390102||M10||42.4 mm||20 mm||6.5 mm||20 mm||1,557 N||20 pc|
Note: For use on plain and electro zinc plated hardware only.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier