nVent CADDY Rod Lock L-Bracket is a solution for attaching threaded rod assemblies to the side of vertical structures. We hold stock of Part Number: CRLLM10EG – 390012 (Next Day Delivery in the UK).
Part Numbers: CRLLM8EG (390011), CRLLM10EG (390012)
- Easy “push-to-install” design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Multiple attachment holes support the use of either self-drilling screws or bolts, offering installation options for concrete, wood, and steel structures
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- nVent CADDY Rod Lock L-Bracket is extremely useful in tight spaces where wrenches are difficult to use
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 23), Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI®/MSS-SP-58 (Type 19 and 23)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice. 390011, 390012
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a FREE technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Material: Steel, Finish: Electrogalvanised
|Part Number||Article Number||RS||H
|Certifications||Standard Packaging Quantity|
|CRLLM10EG||390012||M10||61.3||43.2||35.6||10.4||7.1||24||3,100||cULus, FM, VdS||25 pc|
Note: Follow fastener manufacturer’s recommended shear and pull-out strength when fastening to the structure. Fastener not included. Install in accordance with applicable code.