The latch top of Prysmian BICON E10H Hydraulic Crimping Head Crimp Tool (Range 10-400mm2) makes it particularly suitable for crimping un-insulated splices in jointing applications. Prysmian BICON’s range of compression tooling represents the combination of many years of experience in the design, manufacture and operation of this type of equipment.
Ranging from simple hand operated tools to sophisticated electrically powered hydraulic types, they cover the entire size range of conductors currently manufactured. The tools are designed to provide the correct crimping force to ensure both electrical and mechanical reliability for the BICON Compression Connector Range.
- For use with FP10 Hydraulic Footpump
- Latch top of this head makes it partucularly suitable for crimping uninsulated splices in jointing applications
- Delivers a crimping force of 11.5 tonnes
- Accepts the same range of U type dies as the G10 tools (see PDF file)
- Installs lugs and splices up to 400mm2
E10H Hydraulic Crimping Head Dies
- Wide range of hexagon, indent and circumferential die sets.
- The U – PO pre-rounding dies enable sector shaped stranded conductors to be formed before fitting circular shaped connectors.
Download PDF files for additional information on E10H Compression Head & Dies or Full Product Catalogue including Tool & Die Selector Charts.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929