Prysmian BICON E22H Hydraulic Crimping Head Crimp Tool (Range 150-1000mm2): Latch top of this compression head can be pivoted open to allow positioning around the conductor. Prysmian BICON’s range of compression tooling represents the combination of many years of experience in the design, manufacture and operation of this type of equipment.
Ranging from simple hand operated tools to sophisticated electrically powered hydraulic types, they cover the entire size range of conductors currently manufactured. The tools are designed to provide the correct crimping force to ensure both electrical and mechanical reliability for the BICON Compression Connector Range.
- For use with FP10 Hydraulic Footpump
- Latch top of this compression head can be pivoted open to allow positioning around the conductor
- Delivers a compressive force of 22 tonnes
- Will install copper connectors up to 1000mm2
- Will install aluminium connectors up to 960mm2
E22H Hydraulic Crimping Head Dies
- Hexagon and indent dies to fit the E22H Compression Head
- The ED22AD- adaptor die must be used to hold the EDP-C indentor in position in the crimping head
Download PDF files for additional information on Prysmian E22H Compression Head (Crimping Tool) & Dies or Full Product Catalogue including Tool & Die Selector Charts.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929